- UI color scheme can now be changed through the SystemConfigurationManager
- Replaceable default animation names can now be changed through the SystemConfigurationManager
- Full complement of example scenes, resources, and prefabs are now included in the engine that demonstrate all engine capabilities.
- Cast targeting projector material can now be set in the SystemConfigurationManager
- Default bag auto-equip can be configured in the SystemConfigurationManager
- In combat and out of combat animations can now be set separately on animation profiles.
- NPCs can now equip and unequip weapons and gain stats from them.
- Circular reference protection has been added to AbilityEffects to prevent them from calling themselves if misconfigured by the user.
- NPCs will now have the correct walking animations played because the animator will receive local velocity, not world velocity.
- Several null reference bugs have been fixed.
- All scripts are now contained in the AnyRPG namespace.
- Channeled objects now have an interface to reduce class name and namespace dependencies and allow easy extension.
- Version 0.6a
- Download 115
- File Size 523.46 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 8, 2019
- Last Updated April 18, 2020