This package is compatible with Unity 2020.3.25f1 which can be downloaded from https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive.
- Full xbox controller support is now available. This includes the ability to control the character and interact with the UI using the gamepad.
- New player hints will now pop up the first time a player is spawned that show the most commonly used keyboard/mouse or gamepad controls, depending on what controller input is active.
- A help submenu has been added to the in-game main menu with access to the controller hints, plus an option to respawn the character in case they become stuck on the terrain.
- When the 'Rotate Model' box is checked in a Unit Profile, the keyboard controls will now behave more like the gamepad mode, and the character will no longer automatically face away from the camera when idle.
- Out of range Indicators have been standardized to a small circle on the action bars, so they will show even when no key is bound to an action button
- The settings panel now includes buttons to reset all settings on a settings pane to default values.
- The bank and inventory now use a single large window instead of individual windows for each bag equipped.
- The inventory and bank can now have a default amount of slots without the need to create bags.
- Version 0.13a
- Download 276
- File Size 1.51 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 24, 2021
- Last Updated December 24, 2021